Monday, August 15, 2011

Good Monday Morning!

It looks like I am getting around to my blog about once a week. That is OK, except that I get behind on reading my blog buddies' posts.

My life plan is continuing about like my last post with one new change. Alan and I are getting up earlier in the morning so that we can exercise after breakfast. Hopefully, that will start to show some new lower numbers on the scale for both of us.

We have a conference at a big, fancy hotel the end of October, so we decided to use that date to set some new goals. We both would like to lose 20 pounds over the next 10 weeks -- two pounds a week is a good goal.

So the battle continues!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great that you can share these challenges and support each other through them.The fancy hotel will be a treat too - when you both reach your mini-goal
    Go for it...you can do it!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete