Monday, June 13, 2011

Pretty Good Weekend

I thought this weekend would be a bad one, because my honey had to work long hours rather than go have fun with me. But it turned out not to be too bad. I made major progress on a baby quilt for my new niece, Julie. It has a large pink elephant appliqued in the middle. Fun!

I got back into my Bible study, and that helped a lot. I am going verse by verse through Isaiah at the moment.

I got my blood sugar average down to 165 on 74 units of insulin. So that was a big improvement, too. Part of that was getting back into the exercise after breakfast and dinner. Did well with the breakfast exercise, but not so good with after dinner. So I need to work harder on that this week.

My weight this morning was 233. Still up from where I had been, but going back down. So my plan for this week is just more of the same:

Daily Bible study and prayer
Get blood sugars level at about 100
Exercise for 1 hour after breakfast and dinner
Get the calories down to about 1400 intake

2 comments:

  1. More of the same...is a very good plan!
    That's what we all need to do....find what works and do more of it. Sounds easier when you put it like that!
    We will get there!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!

    Enjoy Isaiah! It's some deep reading but much of it is very lovely. The poetry forms are amazing!

    ReplyDelete