Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wierd Days

The last two days have been wierd for me. On Tuesday, I really stepped up the exercise a lot.

But then we ended up going out to eat for dinner -- never a good, and this was really bad.

This morning I had actually gone back down in weight to 232 lbs. So that was a good.

But I was physically exhausted. I went back to bed at 10:30 AM and slept until 3:30 PM!! And I have been dragging my tail this evening. So I am not sure what is going on.

Oh, well -- better luck tomorrow!

Tuesday:                                                       Wednesday:
Weight:             234                                      Weight:                     232
Calories:        2,650  Yikes!!                        Calories:                 1,520
Exercise:          155 minutes                        Exercise:                     50 minutes
Avg. BS:           122                                      Avg. BS:                    112

1 comment:

  1. Personally I don't think that is all that bad, Tuesday you ate a little more calories but look at how much exercise you got in/ that is 2 hours and 35 minutes. Surely you worked most of it off. Please don't beat yourself up. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete